Monday, September 6, 2010

Today , wake up at 11:55 a.m
thn chong jr keep call me 3 times LOL ><
me baru wake up , thn he terus call me joh! Zz
he say gt take dao he transfer to me bo ,
me mea say gt than terima kasih to he loh :D

thn sms with meifung + chong jr
arghhhh tell u , *HE really so FXX ><''
keep ask me and A how joh , and keep ask when HE
gv me answer @#$%^%^#$*%% arghhhhhh !
ONE WORD TO HE , '' FAN ''

haih my holiday life so bored oh TT
ppl happy happy at there holiday ,
me lea,, stay at home do homework ><
* UNFAIR * TT
start from now i decide something already !
i dun want know more about more that answer joh !
i just wanna do back friend with u only.. ><
actually , i know u treat me no FxEx d TT
u just dun want hurt me ,so u dint say reject only ....
say real , u are the first ppl small than me , and rejXXX me d person ><
i dunno want gave up u or continue to love u !
[ who can tell me ?]
whats should i do now ??? @.@
( who can tell me ? )
sad , hurt TT




[Finish ]
bY C[a]therine (:
6.9.2010 11:15 P.M

No comments:

Post a Comment